Saturday, May 13, 2006

change of plans...

The reviews of Friends With Money and Art School Confidential will have to wait as I won't be able to see them until next week, most likely Wednesday.

The reason? It's quite an easy explanation actually. I've gotten the chance to see this...




for free. And you know me - if it's free, I'm there. So expect a review of this shortly. I expect a competently made piece of summer entertainment from director Wolfgang Petersen. Reviews so far have been mixed. I'll weigh in with my two cents later.

Then I'll expound on why X-Men: The Last Stand will never be seen by me. Plus I've got Munich on the table from Netflix as well.

Work today was interesting. It's been a while since I've worked a day shift outside of Monday; it being a Saturday really added to that feeling. I'm covering for a co-worker who has play practice at one of our colleges here in Savannah, Armstrong Atlantic State University (barely five minutes from our work) this and next weekend.

I also got my mother a really cool Mother's Day card after I got off work. Don't forget to treat your mother to something special this weekend, be it a card, flowers, dinner, or a movie. She's definitely earned it.


No comments: