Wednesday, August 11, 2004

'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown...



I. Want. To. See. This. Movie.

However said movie will not be released here in Savannah until the 20th. You can visit the official movie website at http://www.gardenstatemovie.com.

Collateral was pretty good except for the denouement. I'm tired of the same old, same old from movie with marquee stars. It's tres uncool. I have to work Saturday from 6-10...PM! This is because we are uncertain if a girl will be coming in or not. And somewhere in this weekend I'll try to fit in a screening of Napoleon Dynamite and my mother wants to see Alien Vs. Predator so I guess I'll do the son-ly duty and oblige. Hey, it'll be free so I can sleep if Paul W.S. Anderson's "direction" gets too lame, which is very often the case. Word around the campfire is that Fox has scrapped the movie's world premiere at Grauman's Chinese Theatre and Anderson's still feverishly working on locking down the final print. I'm uncertain if any of this is true but I still hold my firm beliefs that any Alien Vs. Predator that's rated PG-13 will be extremely truncated. But on the other hand, it's not like Fox is waiting to release an "UNRATED SPECIAL EDITION" when this thing hits DVD, right?...Hmmm...

I'll be heading off to le bed in just a little bit. 7AM is my wake-up call, folks. Nite all.

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." - Dorothy Parker

Jason


No comments: