Friday, August 06, 2004

Friday falls all around us...

Well, well, well...It's Friday! I need to shower and be productive. I'm listening to Unfiltered on Air America Radio right now and will be surfing the net for a while but first, breakfast! I saw The Village the other night. Contrary to some beliefs, I thoroughly enjoyed it and found it haunting and actually quite compelling. I'll be seeing Collateral tomorrow. New episode of Real Time with Bill Maher tonight! And Dead Like Me on Sunday! Exclamation marks!



Please, please, please go and take seven friends to these concerts if you live in a battleground state. Artists such as Pearl Jam (whose 2002 album "Riot Act" was DAMN good and all those asses who say "Pearl Jam just isn't as good as they used to be!" are idiots), The Dixie Chicks, R.E.M., Bruce Springsteen, The Dave Matthews Band, and many, many more. Go rock out and enjoy some progressive politics!

For more info, visit http://www.moveonpac.com/vfc

More later, I promise!

Jason

No comments: