Saturday, February 12, 2005

I'm down to 3...


DNC




Contribution amount:
$







episodes of Desperate Housewives, that is. Damn does that show keep getting better. It's like the skin of an onion, revealing itself in layers. Now all that's left on TiVo are 12 (I believe) episodes of Veronica Mars and six episodes of Battlestar Galactica. I plan to sort through those and pull a TV-watching all-nighter. Damn am I some kind of TV geek!

My tax refund has come. I've mainly just used this on food purchases, helped my mother purchase some medicine for her rheumatoid arthritis, and to take part in the 3 previously viewed DVDs for $20 promotion at work. I bought Before Sunset, All I Want (previously titled Try Seventeen), a romantic comedy starring Elijah Wood, Mandy Moore, and Franka Potente. The film was made in 2002. My third film was Girl With A Pearl Earring. I love Scarlett Johansson and have been meaning to see this highly acclaimed film. After this, I still have a somewhat decent amount of money left and I still have my state refund left to receive. I'm currently mulling over what to do with the majority of it. I do know that I'll be donating some of it to the DNC. The rest will go to getting some new shoes and the remaining amount will either be used for a new TV, DVD player, or perhaps a new 80-hour TiVo or an XBox. But after much consideration I don't think the gaming system is my style. But I'll let you know.

Jason Bateman hosts "SNL" tonight with musical guest Kelly Clarkson. If FOX cancels Arrested Development, I will fucking scream like a banshee. It is *the* best show on television, next to Battlestar Galactica, 24 and Desperate Housewives.

More later when I fully emerge from my television engagements. Enjoy your Saturday and your weekend!

No comments: