Tuesday, February 15, 2005

My left foot hurts...

DONATE TO THE DNC



Contribution amount:
$







Dammit, I need new shoes STAT! I'm about to watch Bill Maher on MSNBC's Scarborough Country. His much excellent HBO series, Real Time With Bill Maher, returns this Friday LIVE at 11PM Eastern.

The Grammys were the best I've seen, perhaps. Green Day rocked and won Best Rock Album, Gwen Stefani (whose CD I bought and am having buyer's remorse/second thoughts) and Eve, U2, etc. It was a great show. And kudos to Air America's Steve Earle for winning Best Contemporary Folk Album for his politically charged The Revolution Starts...Now. Coincidentally, it's also the name of his Air America weekend show. The soundtrack to Garden State also picked up a golden gramophone. I bought Garden State last night at work. We've just marked it as previously viewed. $11.49 or so is not too bad a price to pay for one of the year's most shining and brilliantly original films.

We ate at Bennigan's last night. IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!

Well, soup's on. We're having steak and eggs.

No comments: