Monday, July 26, 2004

another post...

I'm eating a salad right now. I don't know yet how I feel about the audio blog just yet. I think I hate hearing my voice. It sounds like I have a terminal head cold. More may follow...

DNC tonight...will Sean Hannity's head explode?

Work today was warm to say the least. The air conditioner is still out and the standing fans are doing what they can, but it's not enough. The damn pencil pushers need to get their asses in gear, post haste. I watched "The Ladykillers" the other night. I'm sorry but contrary to some public opinion, I liked "Intolerable Cruelty" alot more. It seemed like The Coen Brothers were almost mugging for the camera: "See?! See?! Look how quirky these characters are!" Hopefully, the Alec Guiness original is as classic as I've heard.

Brought home "The Manchurian Candidate" and for the turn-off-the-brain-movie, "100 Girls" from work. I was going to re-rent Kieslowski's "Blue" but I'm taking a break. I've rented the damn thing for eons now and still haven't watched it. I know, I'm crazy.

More posting to follow as events unfold...off to check e-mail, surf the net, lurk newsgroups, watch Crossfire on TiVo, etc.

Jason

No comments: