Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Watching Alias...

Alias

Alias is kicking much ass, by the way, and I'm about to fill out my job's 401k paperwork. I thought I'd regal you with my thoughts on the latest offering from CBS...

The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson - Known to us Yanks as Mr. Wick from "The Drew Carey Show, his first two shows as new host have proved Mr. Ferguson to be an affable, easy-going, laid-back kind of guy. It also sounds like he wrote and recorded the show's new theme song. While I had my heart set on Michael Ian Black as the new host and had hoped Letterman and his crew, along with CBS, had chosen Black, Craig Ferguson seems like a great choice and is proving to be a great addition to late night television. Worth watching.

http://www.cbs.com/latenight/latelate/

No comments: