Tuesday, July 12, 2005

well..

Marguerite Moreau is being replaced on FOX's Killer Instinct by Kristin Lehman. So that show went down several pegs in my anticipated fall series list.

I have an outstanding medical bill to pay. I am stretched to the point of zero elasticity in regards to money so I will try, on Friday, to set up some sort of monthly payment to avoid being pursued any further. Hopefully the parties involved will be gracious.

Eraserhead

From Netflix, I have received director David Lynch's seminal 1977 film Eraserhead. I have heard many numerous things, from it being a surreal, deeply disturbing oppressive nightmare to it just being boring and uneventful, and I simply cannot wait to devour it. I have been waiting with baited breath for many years to view this movie and was not about to spend $50 at davidlynch.com in order to do so. Luckily, David Lynch has opted to release the film on DVD through proper channels now. So I will most certainly post a review. Look for that sometime this weekend. I plan to post like a mother this weekend. Some movie reviews, other musings, things I notice...it'll all add up, trust me.

Daily Kos is all over Karl "I Should Be In Jail" Rove's leaking of Valerie Plame, Scott McLellan's big tap-dancing/roasting alive by the press corps at The White House yesterday, and various other sundry items in relation. There's also a great article over there about how the RNC is now trying to spin this. Alot of great reading awaits you.

Well, Battlestar Galactica has its second season debut this Friday night at 10PM. It's the only thing I watch on SCI FI. I still have the two-part season one finale to watch.

And over at nin.com the new music video for Nine Inch Nails next single "Only" is now online. It was directed by David Fincher and is very subtle yet very creative.


No comments: